A warehousing and storage apprenticeship will be beneficial if you want to have your skills recognised by a national qualification as well as improving your knowledge of the Warehousing and Storage sector.
Throughout your apprenticeship you will have regular visits at your workplace with one of our fully qualified assessors. Your assessor will be available to help and support you through your apprenticeship qualification.
You may also be invited to a group session meeting with your assessor along with other students studying the same qualification as yourself.
You will need to complete two mandatory units at this level:
• Health, safety and security at work
• Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations.
You also complete a minimum of 19 credits from a range of optional units that includes:
• Process orders for customers in logistics operations
• Use a compact crane in logistics operations
• Use a forklift side-loader in logistics operations
• Contribute to the provision of customer care in logistics operations.
For a full list of the units available, please visit the below link:
Completing a qualification in warehousing will open up the following job opportunities:
• Warehouse operative
• Warehouse supervisor
• Fork lift truck supervisor
• Stock control assistant
• Removals operative