If you answered yes to any of the above questions then Potential4Skills may be the place for you!
At Potential4Skills we offer apprenticeship in 5 key sectors that will be beneficial for both the company and the apprentices as they aim to improve their qualifications, gain valuable knowledge and insight into their working sector and gain work experience in their sector.
We also offer qualifications in Maths and English that benefit both the company and the employee. Please see below for more information
The 5 sectors we offer apprenticeships in are as follows:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Providing Security Services
- Warehousing and Storage
- Health and Social Care
Use the side menu on the top right hand side of this page to navigate through the different sectors and see what each apprenticeship consists of and the qualifications that will be achieved by taking part in our apprenticeship programmes.
Upon successful completion, all apprentices will gain a nationally accredited NVQ Level 2 qualification. The duration of the course is 1 year long and throughout the course the apprentices will work with our qualified assessors to gain their qualification. The assessors will be available to support the apprentices via email and telephone communication and there will also be regular visits held between the assessors and the apprentices.
We are currently offering apprenticeships in all of our centres in Yorkshire. For a list of the centres we have and to find the one closest to you please visit the 'Find Your Nearest Centre' tab.
If you are interested in doing an apprenticeship in one of the 5 sectors with ourselves please fill out an application form that can be found at the bottom of each of our sub menus or email us direct - firstname.lastname@example.org
Maths and English
At Potential4Skills we are offering a new Maths and English programme that has added benefits to employers as it upskills their staffs qualifications free of charge.
We are offering the Maths and English qualifications from Level 1 through to Level 2.
Benefits for the employer
- An employer can potentially earn up to £2400 if they enrol 3 learners on to this programme*
- Potential for employee to progress onto an apprenticeship in Customer Service, Business and Administration, Security, Warehousing or Health & Social Care - dependant upon sector
*maximum of 3 employees per employer to receive funding. The employer will earn £400 after their employee completes 2 weeks with us and an additional £400 when the employee achieves their qualification. You cannot take part in this if you are self employed.
- Age 19+
- Need to work / volunteer for more than 8 hours a week
- Pre-level 2
- Employer needs to be an SME (250 employees or less)
- The course is available in Yorkshire
- Through Learndirect
How the course will work
- Our Maths and English qualifications are accredited by City and Guilds
- Maths part time over 6 weeks - 1 session per week with tutor support in our centre
- English part time over 10 week - 1 session per week with tutor support in our centre
- Constant support from tutor over email and phone
If you are interested in getting one of your employees onto one of our Maths and English courses please call us on - 01757 322017
Alternatively, you can email us directly at - email@example.com